11 maj 2018

Small cards


Hello out there
Then it became my day at the blog, and today i’ll show some of the many new stamps that has arrived in the shop, and they are amazing as always.

I’ve become quite a fan of Distress Oxide Ink, and love the fact that you can used them in many different ways. 

On these 3 cards, i’ve just put the ink onto my acrylic blok and then onto the paper. It gives such a cool effect, and the best part is, that you can add many layers. 

I have used Stiched squares on all 3. 
I’m so in love with the Magnolia, so of course i had to use it, embossed in white.
I’ve also used Happy Birthday Bakgrund



On this one, i’ve used paper from Svart serie, You Rock stamp and the cute small rocks ( Stenar ).


On the last one is the Hip Hip Hurra, embossed in Silver. 


That was it for me today, i’ll be back the 26’th😊
Have a nice day 

Hugs DT-Rikke

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar